The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Lewis Black - If it weren't for my horse

Because I'm STILL getting hits EVERY DAY for the post I did months and months ago about this routine. Here's a little something for the drive-by folks. (You regulars might enjoy it, too.) Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

A classic!

Thanks for posting it.

9/07/2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

"If it weren't..."

Umm, but... "horse"? I-I don't...

*BLAM*

9/08/2006 4:26 AM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

He's the best. Even if I can't view the clip (damn!)

9/10/2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home