The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Hits Just Keep Coming

While I can't boast anywhere CLOSE to Tony Collett's 800 posts (in fact, it's a paltry 315 not counting this one), I did notice that I've had more than 20,000 hits to my little blog. Maybe even half of them from someone other than my ex and his girlfriend.

A couple of those hits, recently, by way of a new search engine I hadn't ever seen before. I thought I'd share with you guys, too. Since they have prizes and stuff.

You won't believe it. I certainly didn't. But Meatloaf....yes, I said Meatloaf...has started an internet search engine.



Uh huh.

::Pause::

Meatloaf.

::blink:: ::blink::

Internet Search Engine.
::scratch head::

I can't make it work either.

But, hey. Go there. Search for stuff. Win prizes. Remember who sent ya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

First, congratulations on the hits. They're all deserved.

Second, once I saw that the prizes were VIP tickets and passes to a Meatloaf concert... well, frankly, I'd rather, I don't know, attend a wedding than go to a Meatloaf concert. Sounds desperate, I know, but I don't believe I could sit through a single Meatloaf song. A concert?! Do the people at Q-Tips make ice picks? I may need to find out.

However, since no registration is required I may use the search engine on the chance that I'll win, get air fare and hotel for 2, and be strongly tempted to take the flight and the room, give the tickets to someone else and take in some sights in NYC instead.

Thanks for the tip!

1/30/2007 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love meatloaf, particularly with mashed potatoes and corn on the
cob. Oh, THAT Meatloaf, yeah I like him too, but I'm pretty wedded
to google. They've done right by me for years and I see no reason to
switch.

1/30/2007 6:40 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

... well, frankly, I'd rather, I don't know, attend a wedding than go to a Meatloaf concert.

Heh. I can totally hook you up...;)

Thanks for stopping by, Lisa...even though you came in the back door...;)

1/30/2007 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home