The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Un-Flashback Friday!

Due to technical difficulties (see, the way it went was that I had completed this long Flashback Friday! and closed another window and the computer locked up and took my unsaved copy...GRRRRRRRR!!!!...with it), there will be no Flashback Friday! today.

I'd like to say that I'll get back to it later today, but it would be a lie. And, hey, I don't lie.

Given the three days' worth of errands Highlander and I have before us this afternoon, dinner out with the kiddies and then movie night at home, I don't see any way in HELL I could recreate all of the writing that just vanished moments ago.

Consequently, if you've stopped by in hopes of going through my gray matter, I'm sorry to have disappointed you.

Best wishes for a great weekend, though! Really!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

Always sorry to read of wasted effort, especially when it's someone who writes as entertainingly as you do.

Probably best to spread out the flashbacks anyway, though, as you're not that old. ;)

1/27/2007 12:31 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Thanks for the sweet compliments, Mike.

Highlander keeps admonishing me to do these things in Word, so they've at least SOME measure of recoverability. In this particular case, I'd started the Flashback a couple weeks prior (and it wasn't working for me then), so I just opened it and cleaned it up a bit, then picked up where I'd left off. Never once saving it along the way. Ahh, foolish, foolish girl that I am.

I'll try to redo it again, while some of it is still fresh in me brain. Else, I'll be starting from scratch again later this week. Which will bite.

1/29/2007 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the post for Flashback Friday, we'll look forward to next weeks with all the more anticipation.

1/30/2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home