The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

There's a Big Star on My Calendar Today!

I'm sure she thinks I've forgotten by now, but, oh, no. I don't think so. SOMEbody's got a birthday today!!



Have a great one!! Now, everyone feel free to go here and shower her with birthday greetings!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I tell you, in all my 41 years on this earth, I have never been serenaded so nicely on my birthday. And so uniquely. Usually it is the old Happy Birthday tune. Thanks Tammy, I love you too, girlie.

1/21/2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Didn't know if you were a Simpson's fan, or not, but once I'd found it, it was too perfect not to use it.

1/22/2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Tony Collett said...

And like the Itchy and Scratchy Movie, Michael Jackson's in it but doesn't use his real name.

1/22/2007 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home