The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Have You Seen This One?

A fellow dem in my office forwarded me this pic today and I just had to share! Especially given the majority of my regulars love the comics, too...

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

Heh. That's great. But McCain can't be the Penguin, the Penguin is actually SMART. And Catwoman is smart, too... well... smarter than Catpalin would be, anyway.

Great pic, though. Thanks for posting it.

10/16/2008 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home