The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blogger-Proofing Your Home

Recent events have caused some upgrades in our home that I wanted to share. I hadn't even considered that I needed these upgrades until the necessity was pointed out to me by a well-intentioned (and very witty) friend.

In our full bathroom, we've installed a small cabinet. It houses the following emergency type items:







Obviously, we're now ready for another get together! Though, before stopping in for a visit, it may be helpful to take this little quiz. It could prove beneficial to some of you. I'm not sure...;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

Heh. Funny stuff.

You know, Super Adorable Kid has never had any trouble getting in and out of that bathroom...

7/13/2006 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home