The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

About Damned Time

Not that any of you have been up my butt to do this, but I've been so incredibly remiss that the guilt was eating at me something fierce. Oh, I know it doesn't look like it has, but you should see how thin my wrists and earlobes are!

In any event, I wanted to note, with some fanfare,

::doot doo doo doot::

...that you will see several new names on the list of blog links to the left.

It's not that I don't read you guys regularly and point folks there when I get the chance. Just that I haven't updated my template in ages. Oh, I keep meaning to do it. I'll say, "You know, I've got a few minutes, I should add so & so's blog to my link list." With the best of intentions, I'll sit down at the computer and...and...and...I'm just easily distracted, I guess.

However, due to the shame I felt reading T-Bone's blog today, I wanted to take what I wish was more time (at least then I could better justify the delay) to rectify the situation.

So a belated "Welcome!" to the following folks:

Relative 'newbie' Lisa Gibson's Riding the BiPolar Express, is a wonderful mirror to her hubby's Abject Conjecture. I'm really happy to share my "rookie" status with her, too! With Mark blogging so seldom these days, it's nice to keep up with the haps from the north, via Lisa's spin.

Opus P. Penguin's talented (and often poignant) writing style can be found at Rooting for Gargamel, and frequently in my comment threads, as well. How come Highlander's ex's are so much nicer than mine? Oh yeah, he has EXCELLENT taste in women!

Motherhood, culture, cuisine, humor, politics, and the ever-popular slice of life stuff...a little bit of everything is what Spider Girl dishes up at Spider Girl's Blizzogizzle. I'm always jealous of her travelogue stuff. She definitely makes living fun!

If longtime commenter Your Girl Friday weren't off at wild parties all the time, she'd be wroth with me for leaving her Sweet Nothings...and such off of my blog link list. She's a very sweet kid from down under and such a nice girl you can't help but love her!

When I started this blog, almost all of my links were to fellas. Texas T-Bone is the only guy in the new inductee group, this time, though. Something tells me, he won't complain TOO much about being the only guy in a group of lovely and articulate women. Always something witty to say. Sometimes on purpose, even.

I'm sure I'm leaving out a few folks, but I'm thinking maybe I won't wait so long before adding some names next time. In the meantime, though, you should check them out. All of them.

Go.

Read.

Leave them comments.

Thank me later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Evil Genius said...

Thanks for the plug!

I returned the favor :)

8/23/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

Thanks for the kind words, you're a total babe!

8/23/2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Thanks, Ladies. And I really am sorry it took me so long. If either (OR BOTH!) of you are ever in River City, my feelings would be badly hurt if you didn't get in touch and come see me!

8/24/2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Evil Genius said...

river city? where's that!

8/25/2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

I'll send you an email, Spider Girl. As little anonymity as there is around here, I like to try to preserve it...;)

8/25/2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

SF:

Thanks for the shout-out, and the link! Now if I can only figure out how to do that on mine!! (I'm told that SOMEDAY blogspot will deign to allow linkage for those weird folks using Macs)

8/26/2006 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home