The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Flim Flam Fidel


Not that there is any way I need to put another post up here today, but I just ran across this link about Fidel Castro, and wanted to share.

That Castro, he's one tricky fella. A master in the art of deception.

I suppose it pays to be one, though. I guess that's what got him his current gig.

So what do you guys think? Is he or isn't he?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

I simply cannot bring myself to care. Castro's almost entirely irrelevant to me aside from the entertainment value he provides when I think of how many Cold Warriors here in the US that he and his regime have outlasted.

8/16/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

I understand the "blah" feeling Castro leaves you with, it just makes me laugh to think about all the trouble he and his government go to for crap like this. I simply don't get it.

8/16/2006 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a first generation American child of Cuban parents, I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how I feel about Castro. I don't like to use that sort of profanity ; )

8/16/2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Gonna go with Mike Norton on this one. Hurry up and die, ya old fart so we can normalize relations and get some decent cigars again.

8/17/2006 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home