The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Predicting an Early Spring

I understand that Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow this year. With a spring wedding in the offing, I'm okay with the shorter winter this year.

A Bill Murray fan from way back, I HAD to include this clip today. Plus, it really works with the whole Flashback Friday! thing anyway. (Both for me and for Bill.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

A fun movie, and one I'm perhaps (not so oddly) back in the mood to watch.

2/02/2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

This is one of may absolutely favorite movies!! I was going to put this clip on my blog but decided to go with the adorable groundhog clip instead.

I guess I could have put 'em both up but you took care of it for me.

Thanks!

2/02/2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

If I hadn't been working today, invitations would have gone out for the annual viewing of the movie at my home. Damn work anyway, interfering with a two-year long tradition.

2/02/2007 6:50 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Little update.

The tradition is alive and well. It was just observed on the third this year is all.

2/09/2007 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home