The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Flashback Friday!

Damn, it’s Friday and I’m totally coming up short. Could be that I’m not quite back to my normal (albeit demented) self. I just got nuttin’ this week.

There is a good deal of prom and graduation stuff going on around my place, and that would seem to be a good segue way, but prom was mostly uneventful and graduation was, well, pretty standard.

Derby stories of old would work, too. Hey, the derby party stories would be enough. But I’m just not up for it.

I've even got an OJ Simpson-esque tie in, but it's just not coming.

No. No.

High and dry this week, gang.

So, you’re stuck with a photographic Flashback Friday!



Three weeks ago (that's about as far back as I can remember clearly right now), I married the sweetest man in the world. It was a most beautiful day filled with very much gladness. (Hence the smiles.)

Our photographer dropped off proofs this week and my beloved has taken countless hours scanning those we liked into the computer. (Thanks, Baby!)


So, I'm totally scamming you on a Flashback Friday!, but posting a wedding picture in hopes it'll count and you'll cut me some slack. HA! (But it's a nice Flashback and if you're interested in seeing more pics, let me know and I'll send ya a little something via email!)

Now, everybody get outta here! Have a great weekend and do something nice for a mom!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Technically, you could declare that the honeymoon is not yet over. The term honeymoon comes from Babylonian times, and refers to the custom of a bride's father preparing a barrel of honey mead for the groom, said barrel taking one lunar month (or moon) to ferment the honey within. 3 weeks < one month, so the honeymoon excuse remains a valid avenue of escape until next Friday.

5/11/2007 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home