The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!

Whether you've been the gifter or the giftee, here are a few visual reminders of Mother's Days past that may resonate with you as well...













































































































I've had the most lovely start to my Mother's Day celebration. Breakfast and some Buffy season six with my girls. Cards and gifts (including a framed picture of the kids, some flowers, some very pretty bath soaps, a wind spinner, and a t-shirt which is emblazoned with a photo of my girls and the message "Raising kids is like nailing jello to a tree") and plans to go to the duck pond to feed the little fellas (it's a gorgeous day!) and plant some flowers in my pots and boxes on the front porch and a yummy dinner, too!!

I hope all of you have a great day, too! Take advantage of the time to tell your kids how much you appreciate them giving you the status, and/or the opportunity to appreciate your own mom for all she's done for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home