The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Taking Issue

Mike Norton won't get the full field by next spring (and he's none too happy about it, either), but here is a quiz (sent to me by my 'publican office arch-nemesis) that will help you decide the candidate that best matches your views on the issues.

Imagine that. Voting by finding out where the candidates stand on the issues. What will we think of next?

Before taking the quiz, I had full-well believed that Obama was likely the best fit. However, after taking this quiz, I discovered there are THREE dems (Richardson, Kucinich, and Edwards...none of which I imagine will be on the ballot by the time I get to vote, let alone have the chance to succeed on a national level) ahead of him on "my list". Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home