The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Remember Me?

It's been over a year since I've posted. So, it feels VERY weird to be here typing again. Not sure anyone still checks in (I probably wouldn't myself), but I'm hoping to be a better 'hostess' in the upcoming future.

I got deeply involved in an entirely other time-suck (Gaiaonline). My kids spend a great deal of time there and they got me involved. Once in, I found a group of adults and made some friends there. It's been a blast, but I've deeply missed the freedom I get here (short of rl hurdles constructed by my ex and his merry band of misinformed minions).

Anywho, I was telling my hubby about an incident at work today and he said he would "totally blog" it and I suppose it's time to get back on the horse. Sad that the first actual blog post after resuming will be kinda lame, but, well, they were kinda lame when last we spoke. ;)

So, it's good to be back and check out my other post today...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Welcome back, Tammy! I've missed your wit and wisdom a great deal.

Mark

4/05/2010 6:58 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Awww, thanks, Mark, and it's nice to know I can still find a familiar face checking in on me!

4/06/2010 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home