The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Linky Dinks!

Today, I'm doing a link dump, of sorts. Random, I realize. But, these are just a few items of unrelated interest and while I would normally have sent them directly to MJN (or possibly Tony or Mark), now that I have my own blog, they're MINE! ALL MINE!! Not that you guys wanted them in the first place, but if anyone is interested, check this out....

Do you miss sitting in the living room with a bowl of Froot Loops, watching Ultraman? Catching an old black and white Boris Karloff movie on Sunday afternoon? Guess what? Webranger Internet Television is an internet TV station sending public domain and open source television 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from dedicated servers on an optical network. Some of the special features include the Ultraman marathon. Channel 1 is playing some Boris Karloff movies. And a new feature has old time radio shows, including Vincent Price's work on "The Saint" and "Price of Fear".

Next up...how about mousepads? I know some of you are internet gamers. Well, here's a tip for the best gaming mousepad you'll ever make. Once you have manufactured the equipment. You can find a list of over 3,200 online games to play.

Ever wonder what it would be like to be a sex slave for science? Well Salome Simon has slept with over 50,000 men and is soooo over it. She's asking the government to reward her for her...um...hard work by finding alternate employment.

I wonder if Pamela Sue Anderson has any books bound in human skin . If so, they may be locked away in her secret stash of lambskin leather purses and sable hats.

The Ten Commandments of the Ethical Atheist. Now there's something I didn't expect to see. And there's a discussion of each one. You can't call yourself anti-religious, if you don't have a structured system. Can you?

Here's one I may have to add to my favorites. The Anomalist is a daily review of world news on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. I'm all about the weird stuff.

How about a literary plug? How to Survive a Robot Uprising could be a valuable tool for the entire family. Touted as the "essential guide to defending yourself against the coming rebellion", I hardly see how anyone could justify being without it! And if just that doesn't sell it, here's an excerpt that should show just what an important source of information this book is,

So, if a two-legged android gives chase, seek out a body of water, as 'most robots will sink in water or mud and fall through ice.' It also may be a good idea to carry around a pair of welder's goggles, as lasers will likely be robot attackers' weapons of choice, and even a weak laser can cause blindness.

Continuing education is always important. And so, bikini calculus might be of interest. Playboy models in a real, honest to goodness calculus tutorial. I had to check it just for the unlikelihood of the whole premise. I must warn you, however, I don't think this would be considered safe for work. Even though everyone is clothed...barely...

Lastly, I wanted to note that I owe Mike N. (Miraclo Miles) a big "THANKS" for his help adding the links list on the left side of the screen. I'd certainly recommend reading anyone there. They are, without exception, a great bunch of people.

And, always, I'd be remiss if I didn't thank my very significant other for treating me like a princess.

Every. Single. Day.

Thanks, H. I love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I knew this would happen! No more emails of celebrity deaths; you are going to be a link hog or a sausage link...whatever. Can't you just be happy with the knowledge that your blog is superior in quantity and qulaity?

Fine, be that way.

This comment verified by lovczz... just don't marry 'em.

1/12/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Nah...Mark, you still get the death watch...for now...;)

1/12/2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home