The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper

One for my Baby! Thanks for all your help lately. I love you!!

(See I AM feeling better. I'm even back at You Tube!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

Thanks, sweetie. I'll have to wait to watch/listen to it, but I appreciate the thought. I love you!

9/13/2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Mike Norton said...

I suppose this song is an acceptable message from the sick person. ;)

Argh! "Baby!" "Sweetie!" Now I'm starting to feel ill... ;)

9/13/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Tony Collett said...

She's got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!



...hey, somebody had to say it...

9/13/2006 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home