The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So you think YOU had a bad day?



While it's not quite an OSHA Fatal Fact, after hearing about this construction-related story I was going "OW!" in a big way!

(Not to mention feeling pretty damned lucky about my lot. I mean, hey, no matter how rough it gets around here sometimes, it's not like I've nailed any body parts to a roof or anything. I'm just saying...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Evil Genius said...

sorry to steal your material but I HAD to put this on my blog today!

10/18/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

No prob, SG. When I saw it, it made quite an impression on me, too...;)

10/18/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Ah, geeze Edith, get me a beer, willya? Why do they even report stuff like dis? Hurts just hearing about sometin' like dat.

10/22/2006 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home