The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Out of Blog-fice Message

A much too short note to let anyone who happens to wander through know that this blog will be mouselike in it's quietude for the next week (or actually a little more). If some miracle happens before Thursday and I can get back around here to hang a post, I will. Otherwise, it'll be a while. (Oh, wait...check back on the weekend...I have something I need to try to stick on here...)

Rest assured that my parents' renuptials and following party went well, and they were very pleased (which is the most important part of it all anyway, right?). And now, last minute vacation plans and rushing to get a week and a half's worth of work done in three days is consuming me, along with the regular stuff around my house, of course.

Have a good one! I'll miss you guys!! Heh. Maybe I'll send you a postcard!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

Good luck in getting the details cleared away and have a safe trip!

10/02/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

Have fun, relax, and have a margarita for me...

See ya...

10/03/2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

CHILLAAAXXX Baby!

Have a good one.

And post photos! Or die!! HAHA

10/04/2006 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home