The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Busy Friday on the Horizon

It's getting late.

I'm tired.

Highlander is aggravated because I'm keeping him awake (clacking away on this keyboard) and he has to get up early tomorrow.

I need to do a million things tomorrow (some grocery shopping, some Christmas shopping, trying to find a Brownie uniform that doesn't cost a fortune, starting Christmas cards, some laundry, and straightening up around the house)...and well...I should add getting my blood pressure checked, but there's no time to squeeze that in, I'm sure. Maybe, I should pull out the sphygmomanometer that Highlander and I bought over the summer and do a self-exam.

In the meantime, please be advised that tomorrow's edition of Flashback Friday! will not be posted until late morning, early afternoon...best case. Your patience (as always) is appreciated.

I'm thinking I may do some work tomorrow, too. That's not a definite yet, though. Any better offers will be considered.

1 Comments:

Blogger FindingHeart said...

I'm just impressed by the word 'sphygmomanometer'. You should get the day off for just typing it. LOL!

12/01/2006 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home