The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home



A few things to do on your last day on the job. For some reason, Lisa Gibson comes to mind here...;)

A recent trip to Fort Knox (to deliver something for work) using a Yahoo map and finding, at the last minute, that they'd closed my exit...hmmm, gotta wonder.

(Click on the pics if you can't read them.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Awesome. Potentially scary, if you're my employer. I could do a whole lot worse on my way out the door.

I wouldn't, I'm too nice. But damn, brrrr.

11/29/2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Should scare the employers. I know there is a lot I could do...and I'm not nice.

Of course, that's one of the reasons I was hired.

12/07/2006 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home