The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Birthday Girl

The party behind us, I wanted to stop in here and share a few pics. Not from the party, mind you. Nor from the debris strewn room of hers that looks as if a typhoon hit the costume department at MGM. These are pics of my tiny girl over the last seven years.

Yeah, I'm one of those moms (and so much more). Deal with it.

Here they are in no particular order.























3 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

The BABY!

She's so adorable.

And I'm very, very lucky to get to spend so much of her life with her.

And you.

1/08/2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

Awwwww........

1/08/2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

She's aging much too quickly. Keep her in stasis in between my visits so I don't miss anything.

She's SEVEN already!!?!? She just turned six a few days ago, dammit!!

1/08/2007 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home