The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Whole Lotta Oral

It really doesn't seem like it, but it's been more than a year since I did this.

At the time, I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy pouring out my innermost thoughts in a medium like this. I wasn't sure I'd keep it up once I started it. I wasn't sure I'd get anywhere close to the positive reinforcement you crazy people continue to shower on me. But, it's been (for the most part) a stone groove!!

Tony Collett is celebrating an anniversary over at his place, too. In fact, had I not seen his announcement, I'd have likely continued to glaze over the reality that I'd just passed my own milestone! So, thanks, Tony! And thanks to all the folks who continue to make this a very positive experience.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your blogiversary!

Not to complain, but I had like the longest verification word ever!

1/11/2007 6:14 AM  
Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

Happy Anniversary!
I hope there are many more to come.

There damn well better be... or else.... I will cry....

P.S. Your Christmas card got returned to me for any unknown reason. Maybe I got the address wrong, perhaps the postage. Anyhoo, I will re-send it if you like, or send it to you in virtual hugs!!! () () () ()

1/11/2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Thanks, Em!

Don't worry about the Christmas card. The virtual hugs are great!!

1/11/2007 6:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary SuperFiancee.... I have no idea when my anniversary is...I didn't pay attention to when I started blogging. Silly me.

1/12/2007 8:21 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

I didn't pay that much attention either, Lisa. Luckily, Blogger keeps track of such things for me. I just went back to my first ever post and it had a date right there on it.

A little perusal over at your place would indicate that April 15th will be your first blogiversary. Tax Day...and also a birthday of one of our mutual blogger buddies.

Thanks for the well wishes!!

1/13/2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger Mike Norton said...

Belated congratulations!

1/13/2007 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home