The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Presidential Sweet

I remember seeing this on television years ago. I realize this is a little late in the day, but wanted to hang this You Tube vid up here in honor of this (what Mike Norton would call) nominal holiday.

For those of you who were lucky enough to have the day off, I hope it was a good one.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

I... don't know how quite to explain it... but I now feel vaguely ill.




;)

2/19/2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

No fair, Mike. You've been ill for days, can't blame that on me!

This kid definitely freaks me out, but I can't help wonder where she (or is it a he?) is now.

2/20/2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

That is kinda scary.

2/20/2007 6:03 PM  
Blogger Mike Norton said...

It occurs to me that I almost expected a punch line at the end of the piece, especially since the last president in the book was Reagan. Teaching the kid some alternate name for him, that type of thing. The way it's shot - angle and resolution - it's begging for an overdub.

2/22/2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Heh, yeah, Mike, that would have been pretty good, but I think the impact of it being for real is more of a zing than it would have been for the kid to spit on it or something.

2/23/2007 9:06 AM  
Blogger Mike Norton said...

Oh, no, no... that would have been the perfect way to end it. Brilliant. Much better than coming up with an alternate name for RR.

2/23/2007 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home