The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Flashback Friday!

Time has gotten away from me this week! And my Friday afternoon is full of all kinds of adventures, sooooooo, I'm slacking off giving you a special Flashback Friday treat!

It's a You Tube Flashback Friday! this week!! The theme is tv shows my kids watched in their younger days! It's a Flashback for me, too, as I had to sit through so very many episodes of all of them. And revisiting them now has given me a little insight on why my kids are who they are...;) I couldn't find clips for a few (Are You Afraid of the Dark?, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, KaBlam!, and Kenan and Kel, for instance), but those I did include were regulars at my house in the early 90's.

I hope all of you have a great weekend! Mine will be a flurry of activity. Some of which I may share with you on the other side of it.




























(I wanted just the opening here, but couldn't work that out. My apologies.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home