The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Flashback Friday!

Ah, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! You guys are a crack up!

Did you really expect a Flashback Friday! to be up here today?

Really?

Please chalk it up to too sick/busy/stressed to work on the ol' bloggeroo right now.

I do actually have a little something already on tap for Sunday (so check back then), but, me-oh-my, catfish pie, I am hard pressed to do anything else HERE between now and...well...at least a week, I think!

If I get a break at work [insert more uproarious laughter here], I'll try to post something somewhere next week.

Until then, you'll have to stroll down Memory Lane via You Tube. Here's a few to get you started...















Now off with you, and enjoy your Friday the 13th!...;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Good stuff, 'cept maybe that Partridge Family Massacre.

4/13/2007 5:19 PM  
Blogger Mike Norton said...

Ha! Fine selections. All, all too familiar. Even the McDonald's commercial, that had been buried in memory for so long.

4/13/2007 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home