The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Monday, April 09, 2007

That's What It's All About...

You put your right foot in. You put your right foot out. You put your right foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That's what it's all about.

A recent skating party for one of [Kid 3]'s friends has that little ditty stuck in me noggin. But, it seemed appropro for the graphic below.


Sent to me by my eldest daughter, today. She says, as a reminder.

Always nice to get the appreciation that one's doing right by their children. Especially, that the children, themselves, actually see and appreciate the efforts.

Indeed, that's what it's all about.

I hope everyone had a good Easter. I'm trying to battle back a cold. Wedding projects are all but done (with seconds to spare, huh?). A few last minute things to check, some organization to be addressed, a few team meetings, and then the cooking. Still a good deal of housecleaning, (else Nate will be telling you all that my house is a sty!), but, with Highlander's help, everything appears to be getting checked off the list. Just as well, since I'd pencilled some time relaxing by the pool and eating bon bons this weekend...::guffaw::

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

No bon bons. But I'd be happy to relax by the pool with you. Shall we have the SuperKids dig one for us? Surely their powers are equal to the task!

4/09/2007 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home