The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Overheard at the YMCA

Yesterday morning, whilst dropping off [Kid 3], [Kid 2] was helping her put her things away, while I was signing her in. "Billy", the young, buff new counselor (btw, there have been some employee changes recently...that's all I'm saying) turned to [Kid 2] and said...

"Hey are you the older sister that's dating a 'dork'?" I looked up, as [Kid 2] has just broken up with her boyfriend. Billy then proceeds with...

"[Kid 3] says you're a geek yourself. Plus that you're really HOT."

[Kid 2]'s eyes went saucerfied and we were out of there in seconds flat.
As soon as we got to the car, we were both cracking up that [Kid 3] would do that. (Oh, she's chatty, no doubt about that.) And then, [Kid 2] indicated that she would have to...eliminate...her sister later that evening. (She'd have twirled her mustachio, if she'd had one.)

Hey, I say if Billy is interested...

and then she smacked me.

But I was more than a little amused, let me tell you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

I think it was [Kid2] twirling the mustachio, seems like that would make more sense...

I say good for Billy.

3/30/2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

D'oh...it WAS [Kid 2] I was talking about!! I've corrected the post. Thanks!

3/31/2007 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home