The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Mini Link Dump

Not enough time to do a real link dump, but wanted to share a few...

How to get rid of stuff, is an excellent source of information when you need to...well...get rid of stuff. It will help you get rid of cat pee smell, lipstick stains, and boy/girlfriends...not necessarily in that order.

Generally, I like my fairies to be all mystical and beautiful. It's the child in me, I suppose. But, an Englishman, well, he claims to have discovered a different kind of fairy.

For those of you in need of a breakthrough in your life, here are ten ways to jumpstart one.

This may be an alarm clock I wouldn't hate quite so much...

And, if that product doesn't work for you, maybe you can find a use for this one...

Or, perhaps, this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home