The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Who Are You?

...Who? Who? Who? Who?

I was sent this MEME via email and thought, since it had been awhile, I'd share one of these with you guys.

If I was an hour of the day... I would be the hour between 8:00 and 9:00 (AM)
If I was a planet... I would be Saturn
If I was a direction... I would be left (at the fork)
If I was a piece of furniture... I would be a desk (Highlander would so totally be a bookshelf)
If I was a liquid... I would be milk
If I was a sin... I would be lust
If I was a rock... I would be pyrite
If I was a tree... I would be a Fermosa
If I was a fruit... I would be a strawberry
If I was a flower... I would be a stargazer lily
If I was a musical instrument... I would be a saxophone
If I was an element... I would be nitrogen
If I was color... I would be blue
If I was an animal... I would be a calico cat
If I was a sound... I would be rain on a tin roof
If I was music... I would be 'I'm a Bitch'
If I was a music style... I would be rock n' roll
If I was a feeling... I would be 'joy'
If I was a book... I would bePeter Pan and Wendy
If I was a food... I would be pasta
If I was a place... I would be home
If I was a flavor... I would be tomato
If I was a scent... I would be lilac
If I was a word... I would be 'happy'
If I was a verb... I would be 'nurture'
If I was an object... I would be a Food Processor
If I was a part of the body... I would be the hands
If I was a facial expression... I would be a raised eyebrow
If I was a cartoon character... I would be Velma
If I was a movie... I would be "It's a Wonderful Life"
If i was a form.. I would be a triangle
If I was a number... I would be 8
If I was a season... I would be autumn
If I was a sentence... I would be 'Can I help you with that?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

this is cool.... i'm liftin it... lol

3/29/2007 5:57 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Ditto, could be fun.

3/29/2007 7:26 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

hope you didnt mind I also lifted an answer or two... hey they fit! lol

3/29/2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Hey, you know what they say about the sincerest form of flattery, right?

3/30/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

Hey, we totally sync'ed on Facial Expression. And I didn't even read yours first...I lifted mine from Nate.

Again, brilliant minds...

4/01/2007 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home