The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Worth More Dead Than Alive

How many old movies have you seen (It's a Wonderful Life, included), where a character is reminded that, due to life insurance, etc., they are worth more dead than alive?

Yeah, that has nothing to do with this post, but I'm reminded of it nonetheless. Ah, the randomness that is "me"...

Ran across this little link and (because I've been known to have a bit of a morbid side) decided to take the quiz.

$5125.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating



If you decide to do so, as well, let me know how it turns out. Or, if you are still gape-mouthed at the thought of it, well, you can let me know that, too. Or not.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it just the "It's a Wonderful Life" and the remakes that has that line? I can't think of any other films offhand.

Tony C.
http://mahtwocents.blogharbor.com

7/08/2007 12:22 AM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Tony,

I was actually referring more to the concept than the actual line, but I'm pretty sure that Dustin Hoffman says it in "Death of a Salesman" and Gregory Peck in "Other People's Money".

7/08/2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

Wow...I'm worth $6200...

In case any of those golddiggers out there are reading...:)

7/09/2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm worth a lowly $4880. Do you think they'd pay me now and I could owe them my body later?

7/10/2007 4:36 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

$5225. I'll take that on a gift certificate, Pat.

7/10/2007 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did it. My value is $4725. Guess I'll take 11 ceramic dalmations and the rest on account. On account of you won't give me the money, Pat.

Tony C.
http://mahtwocents.blogharbor.com

7/10/2007 10:08 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

A mere $3888. I'm not worth much either way, so I guess I might as well keep pluggin' along.

7/11/2007 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home