The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Feeling Random (in a Random Kind of Way)

Though I'm still basking in the glow of so many warm congratulatory wishes (both here and at Highlander's blog), I had some stuff I wanted to share. It had gotten a little backed up. Sorry. Hopefully, you'll enjoy some of these links.

This 40 Things about Superman that you didn't know may not...::groan::...fly here, given the expertise of several of my regular readers, but with the upcoming movie, etc., I thought I'd share it. Test your skills, boys (and girls)!

And, while you're jonesing for it, here's the new trailer for the Spiderman 3 flick not set to come out for almost a year!

I'm not sure if you caught this Matt Lauer interview with a man trying to cancel his AOL account and dealing with the same things that I (and everyone I know who has done it) encountered. It's destined to be a classic.

How long can you keep claiming to be 29? Well, now you might have to do it for hundreds of years. A Cambridge University geneticist claims that the average life expectancy is increasing rapidly, but is getting ready to go into hyperdrive. The first person to live to 1000 years old may be 60 now.

Short and sweet, but that's all I've got for you on these right now. Class dismissed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Very cool stuff. You have a good eye for these tidbits... for a girl.

6/29/2006 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home