The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Remember Me?

Okay, gang. My apologies (up front) for what's likely to be a somewhat cryptic and incoherent post. It's not entirely intentional, I assure you. Bear with me. Please.

Another Monday from Hell this week. And though I badly wish I could just unload here and now, because I know that you guys would be immensely supportive, I cannot.

I've been considering a kind of mass email to those I know would be most concerned. But, I just haven't had much in the way of time or energy. If that changes, you may find something in your box. In any event, let's just say that River City's been kinda rough on ye olde SuperFiancee' and company.

I didn't mean to have such an absence around here, and now...well...it feels like anything I write about is insignificant in the wake of...well...events that I can't share. Which is enormously aggravating, I gotta tell ya.

Leaving next week for our vacation and before that is my parents' re-nuptials. Consequently, I don't have much time for reeling (or babbling) anyway.

Luckily for me, work, though busy, isn't at the insanity level. What I mean is that it's entirely plausible that I could actually get what I need to get done...done...when I need to do so.

Given the wildness of the next week, however, it's unlikely that this blog will get much attention. (There's only so much of me to go around.)

So, while we're all working at digging out around here, and moving forward with the chaos that is our life, feel free to check out some of the links to the left. All worthy reads, including Mike Norton's latest and greatest...Turn This Bus Around!

I'd like to ask a favor though. Give everyone you love a hug today. Okay? Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

::hug::

Pass that on to H and the girls.

9/28/2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Yeah...but I get the first one, right? Thanks for sending it. Be nice if we could get one in person...::rolling my eyes::

9/28/2006 6:41 AM  
Blogger Mike Norton said...

I understand completely how everything else seems pale and unremarkable when something huge and close pops up.

Thanks for the plug. I'm off to a slow start and am likely to be thematically repetitive, but the problems I'm drawn to are long term ones that will take constant pressure to correct. You understand.

Okay, get out there and get something done. Sheesh! You and your lollygagging ways! ;)

9/28/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

Hey, I distinctly remember dropping one off in February...

10/07/2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home