The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sphygmomanometers Gone Wild!

Well, gang, I'm entirely too busy to post. (Which sucks for me, as I do so love to blabber at you people!) Stuff in my world, with a couple of my kids actually, has me tied up in knots.

Fighting with those who would stand in the way of my daughter's treatment for her recent injury, and I'm CERTAIN that the sphygmomanometer would reflect the damage, as I've been madder than a wet hen for having to work so hard to get BASIC INFORMATION from people who lie to me and tell me that if there's "anything they can do", and then spend hours and hours refusing to...augh...nevermind.

Anyway, things are progressing and I'm hoping to have something more interesting than this crap up here soon! Likely some links.

Thanks for all the support!! Back to the deep breathing exercises and sounds of the ocean...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home