The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Don't Look Back


Likely you've already heard the news about Brad Delp (though not at Abject Conjecture...;)

Brad Delp, if you don't know, was the lead singer of Boston. If you're too young (or uneducated) to know who Boston is, you likely shouldn't be hanging around this neighborhood. ::shaking my cane::

Growing up, everybody I knew had this album, and "More Than a Feeling" was EVERYWHERE on the airwaves. Brad Delp was the one belting it out. His voice is an indelible part of my youth.

I never got to see them in concert (like far too many bands that I loved), but, thanks to my old friend, You Tube, here's a much younger Brad Delp (and Boston) belting one out and taking me back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

That bites. Boston is one of my favorite bands. And Richard Jeni ate a bullet this weekend too.

Who's next?

3/12/2007 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home