The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Another Musical MEME

So I'm working on a longish post about our weekend, and, in the meantime, ran across another Musical Challenge. I thought it might be something to keep you busy while you were eagerly awaiting the updates.

Here's the deal. The last time I did this, you had to see how many songs you could name with colors in the title. This time, you have ten minutes to come up with as many bands/artists as you can with animals in their name. My list (of 26) can be found by hitting the truncation link below, but see what you can do without peeking. I'll say it was MUCH more difficult for me. (Of course, that could be that I was doing this WAY too early in the morning, as well.)

The Animals
The Monkees
The Beatles
Pussycat Dolls
Eagle Eye Cherry
Def Leopard
The Eagles
White Snake
Dixie Chicks
Three Dog Night
Flock of Seagulls
Counting Crows
Black Crowes
Sheryl Crow
Stray Cats
Cat Stevens
Blue Oyster Cult
Scorpions
Seal
Buffalo Springfield
Modest Mouse
Steppenwolf
Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Hootie and the Blowfish
Buddy Holly & the Crickets
John Cougar Mellencamp

2 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

Stray Cats
The Animals
Whitesnake
Ratt
Def Leppard
The Byrds
The Beatles
The Monkees
The Turtles
Blue Oyster Cult
Toad The Wet Sprocket
Beastie Boys
Counting Crows
Eagles
Phish
Three Dog Night
Toto
Yardbirds

There’s a recording company named Rhino Records, does that count?

3/06/2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Toto??? Uh uh. I'll let the Beastie Boys slide, but no Toto.

I like the Yardbirds, though. I'd forgotten them. And Ratt, The Turtles and Toad the Wet Sprocket.

After the fact, I thought of Squirrel Nut Zipper and...heh...The Partridge Family.

Oh, and no Rhino Records. Bands and artists. No producers allowed.

3/07/2007 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home