The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, March 16, 2007

An Oral Report Public Service Announcement

Just a quickie for the pet owners out there. The FDA has recalled cat and dog food after several pet deaths from kidney failure. I know all of you responsible pet owners out there love your animals, and I would hate to think of something bad happening to them. Check your labels and be careful!!



Please note that no kitties were harmed by the Oral Reporter during the posting of this public service announcement. In fact, truth be told (and I always do), the little fella above is just napping. Cross my heart.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tony Collett said...

I checked my supply. 9 Lives is made by DelMonte (I didn't know that!) so everything checks out okay here.
However, Bubbles is pissed.
Thanks for the info, Tammy.

3/16/2007 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

checked out Trippi's food-only one beef dinner by Nutriplan [ and not the right date] but she won't get it anyway!!! Back to dry food for a while!!!!

mum

3/17/2007 2:14 PM  
Blogger Mike Norton said...

Ah! Now I feel a little foolish. I hadn't been looking around at blogs lately, and so hadn't seen the notice until catching up with news Saturday morning -- hence the blog post Saturday and emails to people.

3/18/2007 10:02 AM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Glad most of you didn't have any of the tainted petfood in reserve. (Sorry to hear you had one more thing to deal with, Mike. Sheesh!)

As for the duplicate information, yours was far more extensive and, certainly, given the potential consequences, this is information that you can't pass along too many times.

3/18/2007 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home