The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

No Ticket Series - III

Haven't had much desire to do one of these lately, as I seem to be on You Tube constantly already. However, I was thinking about this and how much several of us seem to like American Idol. Sooooo, it just kind of seemed natural to do a "Best of American Idol" concert, that has some of my favorite performances from the show.

I'm certain I'm going to leave out far too many great ones, especially those that are duplicate song choices (see Lakisha Jones "Midnight Train to Georgia" and Vonzell Solomon "I Have Nothing" to name a couple), but some of these are pretty memorable renditions. Hope you all enjoy this one!































Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home