The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Day of Infamy

I'm sure all you good Americans have done your taxes and gotten them into the mail. That behind you, I hope you will join me in wishing good friend and fellow blogger, Mike Norton, a most happy natal anniversary!

When I ran across this You Tube video a couple months ago, I had to put it back. You may have already seen it, but I'm SURE it's EXACTLY like what will be going on at Casa Norton today!!



Happy Birthday, Mikey!! Have a great one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

Ha! A belated thanks for the birthday wishes and (once again) for the BPRD set you and the future Mr. sent me just before my birthday!

I'm still stunned that they found enough comics fans without weight problems to shoot that video...

4/20/2007 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home