The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hmmm, Hmmm, Hmmm...Hmmm, Hmmm, Hmmm

Too many movie trailers.

Too many commercials.

Weakening.

Unable to break free of it's grip.

I CAN NOT get this song out of my head. It's been there for days. And now, consequently, everyone at my house is infected.




Worse, apparently, it's not just at my house, either...







Please alert the CDC.

Quickly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

Is he strong? Listen, bud
he's got radioactive blood!


I always thought that was a very non-responsive answer. I mean, the question was "Is he strong?" It's a simple yes or no question. And we didn't inquire at all about the state of his hemoglobin.

Oooh, I have to go get The Baby.

7/25/2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

On the other hand,

"Can he swing, on a web?
No, he is, a spider-pig."

is very matter-of-fact and informative. So it kind of balances out.

7/30/2007 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home