The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Public Service Announcement


Luckily, Popeye is into the canned spinach thing, else he'd be in for a spot of trouble. For those of you who buy the bagged (presumably ready to eat) stuff, please check this link.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

See? That's where people go wrong. Did anyone ever see Popeye squeeze a bag of spinach into his moutn? Of course not!

Bluto may have gotten 50 other people with that trick, but not Popeye.

9/16/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

"I'm feeling quite greenish
'Cause I ate bagged spinach..."

Sorry, that was awful, I know. I'm going to hell. In the corner that's reserved for people who write idiotic doggerel.

I heard a news report last night that they're extending it to all spinach. And we've been eating spinach quiche for the last three days or so...no e coli outbreaks so far...

9/17/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

"If you eats yer spinachk,
You soons will be finishedk,
Likes Popeye the sailor man!"
*THUD*

9/18/2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

*Toot* *Toot*

Spinach quiche, huh...I wonder how that would go over at my place. AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Sorry. I'd like it just fine.

9/18/2006 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home