The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Feeling Mushy...

Haven't done it in a while, but as I'm sitting here listening to love songs (for the wedding reception), it's put me to mind that I haven't embarrassed my fiance' with a public display of affection in some time. So, I'm overdue, huh?

Maybe it's the music, maybe it's the mood, but I just wanted to say that spending time with you is never second best...that I will love you as long as I live...that I love you and your beautiful soul...that you're the inspiration...that my feelings are true, I really love you, you're my best friend...that I am, I am, I AM the luckiest...

Thanks for making this part of my life so incredibly special. Thanks for putting my needs, and the girls' needs, first.

Always.

I never, ever thought it could be like this. I appreciate you correcting that particular misperception. It's so much grander than I ever imagined it could be.

Honestly.

Thanks for showing me how wonderful the happily ever after really is.

I love you, Baby!

(Feel free to gag, Mr. Norton. And, Nate, you'll likely need an insulin shot. Sorry, guys, you'll just have to deal with it. I'm adrift in it and the shore is nowhere in sight...;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Boris said...

Oh, I'm all sniffy now...

And a note for Mr. Norton...my verification word is "flzlkk" which sounds a lot like the noise that SF thinks you might be making...

3/17/2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Somebody get Opus some tissues, wouldja please?

3/21/2007 4:46 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

*lapses into coma*

3/23/2007 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home