The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Idling

Okay, Opus, I've made a big bag of peanut butter sandwiches and I've got the cooler full of bottled water. I called in and left a message at work that should get me covered until Monday morning. Plus, I ran by the grocery and picked up a bag of Depends (hey, it worked for the NASA chick, right?). Highlander totally has the kids under control for a couple days.

So, when, exactly, do you expect to pick me up on your way to Hollywood?

I mean, we're still gonna take Mowgli down, aren't we? (Separated at birth?)



Hmmm, maybe we should leave out the sandwiches...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

That is an uncanny resemblance, I must admit.

Which one is from the cartoon?

3/26/2007 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home