The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's That Time Again!

BIRTHDAY TIME!!

I'm working on a rambly post that I'm hoping to have up here later today, or possibly tomorrow, but could not, under any circumstances, let fellow-blogger Mark Gibson's birthday go un-noted. As such, please join me in wishing him a very Happy Birthday!



Mark, that coulda been you, Buddy!

I love to give you crap, but I hope you know that I think you're a great guy and that you crack me up on a regular basis. Thanks for that!! And for taking such excellent care of your delightful family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes! As always, I love a good locked in the bathroom joke. If you didn't remind me of my more embarrassing moments, what kind of friend would you be?

Thanks again!

Mark

5/30/2007 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home