The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Britney vs. Bin Laden


I found this link (obviously a little late) and wanted to share.

I thought it was pretty funny. Unfortunately, just a week later, it would appear that O.J. is looking for equal time in this throw-down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first thought when I saw you post was from a bit on Late Night With David Letterman:
If Britney Spears and Osama Bin Laden got into a fight with pool cues who would win?
a) Britney Spears
b) Osama Bin Laden
c) The American People

It's Tony C, bitch
http://mahtwocents.blogharbor.com

9/18/2007 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home