The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Things...

I've got so many "things" I wanted to post on here in the last couple weeks. I've started to post so many times, but just didn't. And then the singular blog post just grew and grew and grew.

Until it became entirely unmanageable. No way it could reasonably be one blog post.

So, I decided I'd break it up a bit.

That way I could be as rambly as I wanted...on each topic.

So, there's a bunch of "things" coming up. I'll post them as I get them fleshed out.

Feel free to skip over or around them as is necessary. (Some are mushy and some are most assuredly venty.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home