The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Seasonal Stuff

...sorta...

I saw these photos today and had to share. If you are looking for Halloween costumes for your youngsters, look no further! (This post likely also qualifies as the "one for Tony Collett".)






Once you have resumed your composure (and have decided which costume best fits your child's personality), let me pass along the link which will allow you spend good money on this merchandise.

Sadly, there is no Boba Fett costume. A great disappointment in my own household...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wanted a Boba Fett costume, too.

Tony C.
http://mahtwocents.blogharbor.com

9/18/2007 5:15 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

I actually ran across several STAR WARS themed items yesterday, Tony. I should email you some links...;)

9/19/2007 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home