The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I can haz ur attenshun?

Hi, boys and girls.

Today, we're gonna talk, just a little, about 'lolcats'. Those wacky photos with the crazy captions. The classic (if not the original)...


Sure, I thought it was funny, too. Until I ran across this gem...


















Which totally made me think of this poor, disrespected guy...













I suppose, at least in part, because I sympathize with the caveman, I find the rebel lolcat to be the superior model. He is like the Bill Cosby of lolcats, trying to empower the lolcat and raise the wack lolcats outta the far too accepted stereotype.

And I say, "RIGHT ON!", Rebel Lolcat. You go, Kitty, Kitty!

'Cause pictures like this...


or this...


or, heaven forbid, this...


only bring ALL lolcats down.

And that's racial profiling. And that's wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

I am wracked with laughter over this post. Or should I say: "I IZ LOLing, yes?"

I love when you sneak out and post!

4/03/2008 6:06 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Sweet.

4/09/2008 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home