The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

No Ticket Series - V

...and worth every penny!

It's been a looooooooong time comin', Gang! Haven't done one of these since last May (I checked). Oh, I've wanted to, but who has time for such frivolity?

Me, apparently. Heh.

For the uninitiated (and there can't be more than a couple of you), this is where I do a "virtual concert". This concert is all about the music currently being played pretty much non-stop at my place....a.k.a. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.

First, a little commentary.

There are several songs on this game that I truly LOVE.

Truly.

I suppose it's only fair that there are many that I could do entirely without. Well, not so much "fair" as "painfully unfortunate for me". And, well, since it's my concert, I am under no obligation to include them here.

And I'm not.

So there.

Find them yourself if you're that interested. Here's a list of the whole shebang...

Also, I must note that I am completely stymied (and aghast) by the fact that there is not one Jimi Hendrix song on this game...not one...and I think that is an inexcusable, unforgiveable travesty that demands a little letter-writing, and we'll try to move on from there.

But for Lars Umlaut, Casey Lynch and "Lou", grab your axe with both hands and get ready to rock out, because the No Ticket Concert Series V is proud to present, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - The Originals!!!!

Living Colour - CULT OF PERSONALITY



Guns & Roses - WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE



Foghat - SLOW RIDE (which I've heard about a fifty times in the last few weeks)



Pearl Jam - EVEN FLOW



Scorpions - ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE



Cream - SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE



Blue Oyster Cult - CITIES ON FLAME WITH ROCK AND ROLL



Kiss - ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT



The Who - THE SEEKER (German intro, English song)



Heart - BARRACUDA (One of the few up here I've seen performed live...more than once even!)



Metallica - ONE



Stevie Ray Vaughn - PRIDE AND JOY



Rolling Stones - PAINT IT BLACK



Santana - BLACK MAGIC WOMAN



Alice Cooper - SCHOOL'S OUT



Mountain - MISSISSIPPI QUEEN





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home