The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Keep Me Stat-isfied

I happened to notice that I've just surpassed my Two Year Blogiversary! (The anniversary of my first post was actually last Thursday.) Those things really do sneak up on you!

In that two years, I've racked up 32,500 hits (albeit, most of them via my ex and his friends and family network) for 475 posts on The Oral Report.

Whew. That sure is a lot of hot air.

Thanks to those of you who have made it such fun (and have put up with the b.s.)!! I really do appreciate you!!

3 Comments:

Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

You make me smirk, and for that, I thank you!

1/14/2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

Thanks, FADKOG...Right back atcha!!

1/15/2008 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Raising a frosty mug and wishing you many more.

1/17/2008 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home