The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, April 18, 2008

I Feel The Earth Move Under My Feet

Guess what, Gang??

We had a little non-caffeinated help waking up this morning.

Oh sure the alarm went off at 5:20...but I was stilling lolling around at 5:38.

While we weren't at the epicenter, we still had a pretty decent shake from the 5.4 richter scale quake.

It sent [Kid 3] bolting out of bed and hurtling towards our room. [Kid 2], however, maintains her reputation as my best sleeper of the bunch!

Minimal damage here in River City and definitely none to us. But an interesting way to start the day to be sure!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Norton said...

What? D let the opportunity pass to ask you if you felt the Earth move while you were in bed this morning?

Oh, I'm so disappointed...

4/18/2008 9:41 AM  
Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

Something woke me up at 4:40 a.m., today. I assumed it was just my bladder, but apparently, the earthquake is to blame!

4/18/2008 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home