The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ba-na-na

Hi, Gang!! I really have missed you. Cross my heart!

Life is steam rolling right along and I just haven't had a moment to blog.

Lots of cool things to chat about, but most of them are either not for my ex's info (and he maintains his obsession here) or are local and are more identifiable than I'd like to be here.

Sooooo, I thought I'd share the latest craze around Castle Anthrax.

Muffins...



The new catch-phrases in our house are all muffin flavors.

No. We are NOT weird.

Oooh, and for the non-American Idol folks out there, you likely missed this and it's kinda funny, too...



2 Comments:

Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

Both of these have cracked me up, plus, hello Robert Downey Jr.!

Glad things are rolling along for you!

6/01/2008 2:55 PM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

So....I'm watching that mock Gladys Knight video on AI and thinking, OK, what do these three dudes have in common...? Oh, they must be promoting a movie.

Then I found out they were.

Then I thought, hey, I oughta be in PR...oh, wait a minute, I was.

CHOCO-CHOCO-CHIP!!!

6/06/2008 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home